#GeorgetownEats: Sweet Lemon Kitchen
Here’s a life hack for having a great day:
Go to Sweet Lemon Kitchen and get a cinnamon roll.
The Sweet Lemon Kitchen is the kind of place you go when you want to treat yourself to a breakfast, lunch, or dinner that can change the entire course of your day for the better. Sweet Lemon Kitchen was awarded “Best of Georgetown” for the categories “Best Lunch Spot” and “Best Catering.”
They’re located in downtown Georgetown right next to Founders Park. Make Sweet Lemon Kitchen the next place you go to enjoy a meal out in downtown Georgetown. Open from 7 AM – 2:30 PM Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and 7 AM – 8:30 PM on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday brunch hours run from 9 AM – 2 PM.
Treat yourself to something special the next time you’re in Georgetown!
What’s So Special about Sweet Lemon Kitchen?
Georgetown has so many fantastic restaurants in or around the city, so it’s a valid question to ask…
Sweet Lemon Kitchen is so special because it combines impeccably prepared farm-to-table food alongside perfectly paced and attentive service. They truly care about your experience from the moment you step foot in their cafe, until the moment you come back again.
Plus, if you have an event or party that needs catering, Sweet Lemon Kitchen can provide onsite service that will not just fill you up, but also make you stop and appreciate the chef-driven and chef-inspired flavors that showcase class, sophistication, and Texas charm.
You can even catch live music during select happy hours this summer (check their FB page for more info!)
Check out some menu highlights of what Sweet Lemon Kitchen is cooking up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this summer:
- Breakfast Croissants – The Egg, Steak and Egg, and Turkey and Swiss all hit the bullseye
- Cinnamon Roll – Just try it—that’s all we need to say about this one
- Greek Yogurt Parfait – For a lighter breakfast that is still delicious
- Sandwiches – The Classic Turkey or the A+ BLT are both winners
- Salads – The Sweet Lemon House Salad has the goods: strawberries, pecans, and Texas goat cheese.
- Paninis – Turkey and Brie on grilled bread is a can’t-miss for lunch
- Mediterranean Salmon – Ethically-Farmed Salmon with Roasted Tomato, Olives, Banana Peppers, Feta, Spinach, White Wine Sauce, Seared Lemon, Tzatziki & Cilantro
- Red Wine Demi Chicken Breast – Boneless Chicken Breast, Red Wine Demi Sauce, Sautéed Mushrooms, Mashers. Choice of Veggies du Jour or Side Salad.
There are simply too many great menu items to list them all, so you’ll have to go and see for yourself next time you’re in downtown Georgetown.
Sweet Lemon Kitchen: A Georgetown Gem
Places like Sweet Lemon Kitchen are what make life in Georgetown idyllic. Great people, delicious food, unique scenery, boundless nature, and more, all conspire to make life here as near perfect as it can get.
The mosaic of people, parks, restaurants, markets, schools, and more that make up our city are the reason we’re growing so quickly. Georgetown is also close enough to major cities to make commuting easy when we’re forced into the city for whatever reason.
As a result of everything that our city has to offer, Georgetown is the fastest-growing city in the U.S. for cities with a population above 50,000 according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
However, there is still room in Georgetown for people looking to relocate to the Austin area. Parmer Ranch is a master-planned community in Georgetown where you can build your dream home and enjoy everything that Georgetown has to offer.
If you’d like to jump on the chance to call Georgetown home, reach out and contact us ASAP for more info.